Fergat
A+ R A-

Fergat

Print PDF
Fergat Torino was established in 1922 for the production of components for motorcars, military vehicles and other carriages for agricultural uses, but its history is tied to the development of the Italian motorcar industry. In 1977 production was moved to Cascine Vica and CLN acquired the Fergat trademark and production site in 1987. In the Nineties, the former Turin area was transformed into the current home of the Sandretto Re Rebaudengo Contemporary Art Foundation.

Register

*
*
*
*
*

* Field is required